We are looking for strong .NET backend developers, with an eye for front end. We are about to launch a green field project, so if you are passionate about working with complex custom-built systems and one or more of the following principles and technologies resonate with you we will be happy.
– Microservices and Kubernetes
– C# – RabbitMQ – MSSQL
Your responsibilities as .NET Backend Developer:
- Together with the rest of your scrum team, you will be building and configuring the microservices in the solution.
- You will be working closely with our Lead architect to orchestrate the foundation for the microservices, and you will work with the front-end developers in your scrum team to make sure that the team delivers a coherent and fully adequate microservice.
The microservices will communicate with the Rabbit MQ event broker, so a knowledge of this technology is an advantage.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Most likely you hold a master’s degree or similar in an IT related field.
- You have the drive and passion for developing complex systems in a large team, where you make sure that your energy has a positive impact on your colleagues, just like you can expect the same from them.
In addition, you:
· Have +5 years of experience with C# development, ideally also experience with microservice architecture
· Have solid experience in agile methodologies, preferably SAFe and Scrum
· Have experience with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development
· Have some experience with Secure Development Lifecycle including privacy by design
You communicate with our international colleagues as well as our Danish customers. Therefore, it is important that you have good English skills in both speech and writing.