Our international company in 19 offices globally is looking for an experienced Mid-level Business Analyst. Let´s work with some of the top names in media and broadcasting like FIFA, BBC Woldwide, BT Sport etc.
We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
Our talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
- Your focus should be on owning the requirements and being able to articulate these to cross-functional teams.
- You should become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and be the central hub of communication between all project team members
- The role needs you to be customer facing, therefore a professional approach to your tasks and activities is a must.
- You’ll work to deadlines and juggle multiple tasks, which gives lots of variety
- The role is largely office-based but travel is expected as we are a global organisation and we have world-wide clients.
- Work with some of the top names in media and broadcasting
- Become passionate about technology and digital video on demand market and applications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Mid-Level Business Analyst role
- Extensive experience with preparing and conducting workshops online and face to face
- Work in the Agile sprint format using JIRA for Epics, features and stories and have experience of waterfall methodology
- Experience in coordinating agile milestones which include user story definition, grooming, commitment and delivery
- Software development level experience with debugging/result analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities and constraints
- Outstanding customer-facing skills. Proven experience in working on client site are highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence
- you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Brno office is required
- You should have a great communication skills – to be able to express yourself within a multi-national team, ask good solid questions, listen to the answers, to be a strong communicator in a virtual setting
- You should be oriented to problem solving
- To Have a Critical Thinking– discovering the problem / business need to be solved
- To be an active listener – you should be able to focus fully on the speaker(s) and also actively show verbal and non-verbal signs of listening.
What you gain?
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.