Are you experiened Linux Administrator? Are you looking for a stable position in Germany with English language only? Let´s work for a Telco company in a nice city Bautzen close to the Czech borders for a fulltime job.
With the strong experiences of company´s team this company bring modern, innovative voice and data communication equipment to world wide partners.
With the vision to help the world connect, the company presents comprehensive businesses networking solutions for switches, wireless LANs, security appliances and gateways. The robust, reliable networking equipment from this company of the few companies that possess all key technologies for all business networking product lines- enables network administrators to fully integrate switches, wireless APs and gateways in an innovative way. A uniform One Network experience across the LAN, WLAN to Gateway.
- Operate our mainly Linux based servers (patch management, backups, monitoring)
- Security hardening of our infrastructure
- Make use of Virtualization Technologies and Open Source Software in order to create a flexible environment to run several development related applications
- Provide documentation about infrastructure
- Degree in engineering sciences, computer science, information technology or comparable degrees/qualifications
- Very good knowledge of Linux operating systems (Desktop and Server)
- Good knowledge of Linux command line utilities
- Experience in writing scripts (bash, python, PHP, etc.)
- Good knowledge about virtualization (KVM, VMWare, Docker, etc.)
- Good knowledge of general automation
- Security awareness
- English language
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player with sound self-motivation and drive
- Problem solver with a desire to see through to resolution
- Permanent employment
- Attractive professional environment with good prospects
- Flexible working time
- Employee benefits
- Collaboration in an agile team
- Modern workplace and communication infrastructure
Are you intersted? Do you have questions? Let´s contact me.