An international company in 19 offices globally is looking for a Lead Business Analyst for a main product of the company – technical solution that enables clients to stream their media content to end users.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
This company works with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
You will help them to bring sport and entertainment to life – they’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
The Lead BA will take the lead role as part of a team of experienced BAs in cross-functional development squads. The BA’s will elicit the business requirements from Product Stakeholders and produce functional and non-functional analysis documentation. The Lead BA will liaise with a range of senior stakeholders both internal and external to best achieve this undertaking in supporting continued Axis product development.
• Drive to push boundaries and lead change through stellar performance.
• Work with senior stakeholders to gather and document the functional and non-functional requirements. Ensuring that business needs are captured and satisfied by the respective BAs.
• Lead a group of experienced BAs across cross-functional scrum teams to best produce continued development of the Axis product suite.
• Work closely with the Product Owner to create and maintain a project backlog for the Axis Product Suite to include backlog management and iteration planning.
• Identify and close gaps in the acceptance process and the input to the testing activities.
• Work to empower their reports to prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those that are aligned with project strategy as outlined by the Product Owner.
• Ensure that the team is capably working across multiple cross-functional teams (Squads).
• Ensure that the Axis Product team has sufficient and well-maintained documentation and training materials.
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
•Actively contribute to the development and improvement of the Division, through discussion, contribution in meetings, and proactively taking opportunities to share knowledge with colleagues.
• Previous working experience as a Senior or Lead Business Analyst.
• Experience of digital deliveries across web and mobile.
• Experience with OTT Sport or Entertainment projects (Desirable)
• A strong business acumen, backed up by a good technical understanding
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
• You have good knowledge and understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and mobile apps.
• You have strong business acumen, backed up by a good technical understanding.
• You are comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
• If you are interested in sport and entertainment, that’s great but not essential. (Desirable)
• It is likely that you have relevant work experience in the digital media or B2C sectors.
• You are likely to be educated to degree level in a relevant field. (Desirable)
• You may also have additional more specific qualifications in your specialized field. (Relevant Certifications, Agile/Scrum are Desired etc.)
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?