WE are looking for a Java Lead for an international consulting company.
Cooperation on ID 7000 / MD according to your experience
Prague 4, or a fully remote project.
As Technology Lead you will:
• Lead a cross-disciplinary team of experts, responsible for the development and delivery
new features for the Insights Platform
• Provide functional and/or technical expertise related to solution offerings to support
deliverables and project objectives.
• Utilize technical knowledge and skills to support and deliver on internal initiatives.
Activities may include:
• Performing work and managing tasks based upon knowledge of the client, solution, or
• Leading a work stream or acting as a team lead and managing non-complex components
of the work plan/project.
• Utilizing analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and
deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope
• Building client relationships and often working closely with client personnel
• Overall management of small to medium client projects
• Contributing to internal initiatives and activities
• Practice development support
Who are we looking for:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience following SDLC methodologies such as Agile, or Scrum
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with Java (J2SE & J2EE) design and development
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with the adoption of SDLC best practices,
implementation of application frameworks and enterprise design patterns into Java
custom development projects
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Information
Systems, and related majors)
• A consulting background with a proven record of delivering solutions within defined
timeframes highly desirable
• Previous experience from the big data analytics space or with Hadoop related technologies
is a big advantage
• Willingness to travel essential