Are you interested in working as a member of truly international team? Do you prefer your space in non-open space office, to have a great view from the modern office in Prague center and your own parking place?
Let´s join our partner´s HQ team and work in the heart of the historical part of Prague. For our partner – company offering an enterprise-class printing and document management solution and already supports over 4000 devices from 26 vendors we are looking for Java EE/Android developer.
Our partner offers many incredible modern benefits, nice projects and friendly collective.
This company offers an enterprise-class printing and document management solution, with a vibrant community of partners and dealers spread throughout 80 countries. They are independent, self-funded, and continue to grow at an astonishing rate. Their HQ and R&D is situated in a modern office space in Prague, with branches in Austria, Germany, France, the UK, UAE, Russia, and the USA.
They watch new trends in programming, choosing what makes sense to them. They like programming, working together as friends, and simply want to be the best at what they do.
Their task is to change threats into opportunities and chaos into order. Company´s product already supports over 4000 devices from 26 vendors.
- HQ (including Dev Team) is situated in the beautiful, historic, and safe city of Prague, Czechia
- In addition to HQ, they have 7 branches and 100s of global partners
- Company´s founders are developers. Imagine a Management team that understands you
- At HQ in Prague, they have over 80 humans, but your team is small.
- you will help to build highly available software connecting hundreds of devices with thousands of users using anything from mobile phone to server applications
- You will design, implement, and maintain Embedded applications for printers
- These apps serve as a kiosk for end user and communicate with other printers and the server through various communication protocols
Who we are looking for?
- JavaEE & Android Developers with experience in writing stable, testable code they can be proud of
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
- Willingness to learn and teach us what we don’t know
- Delivering tasks on time and according to specifications
- Java EE
- Networking and network protocols: REST, Web Sockets, TCP, UPD
- If your special skills include multithreading and security, it will be a big plus
- Network communications
Nice to have:
- Client server architecture
- Proficiency with GitLab and JIRA
Why this company?
- Parking available – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- JetBrains Tools for every developer (IntelliJ IDEA)
- Paid conferences, bookshelf full of books and room to learn
- Game room – not just for playing games – people stretch out there
- Language courses – English and Czech
- Nice view from our modern offices (8th floor), close to the metro, tram and a shopping mall
- Company respects the need for peace at work – non-open space office
- Company´s founders are developers – the management team understands you
- Adjustable tables – if you don’t want to sit at work, no problem!
- High-end notebooks
- Exclusive high-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine are guaranteed!
- Sport card (Multisport)
- Team activities – Friday beers, teambuildings, sports (hockey, ice skating, badminton). We organize epic company events where people are never bored
Do you have questions? Are you interested in this position? Let´s contact me.