For a company who develops a product that allows businesses to control their mobile data and ensure their security, we are looking for a Java Developer to join their engineering team.
Recent examples of projects worked on by their squads include building a new microservice for high speed processing of client status updates using the Kafka Streams library and also developing a new distributed low latency, high concurrency lookup system which is now used for intelligence distribution between their globally distributed network of mobile data gateways.
- Join one of the small self sufficient squads where you will be responsible for designing, building and supporting a set of micro services that underpin one of the products their sell.
- To that end you will be involved in the end to end delivery of features including technical design, development, QA and, increasingly, release and support of the features in production.
- Excited by engineering challenges at all levels from architecting the solution through development to operation in production environment.
- Have already, or are willing to embrace, the DevOps mindset.
- Believe in clean code.
- Ability of writing readable, functional Java code.
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs, cloud design patterns and micro service architecture.
- A good team player, passionate about what you do, who fits in with their culture.
- Modern office in the center with parking.
- Contribution to education and training.
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days.
- Possibility of working from home flexible working hours.
- Benefits +.
- Multisport card.
- Interesting finance.