Join us, one of the largest Fintech businesses and embrace the future together with us.
Who we are?
Our company lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant solution providers to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices. By subscribing to ours Digital Service Center, a vendor-agnostic and open platform, merchant solution providers can access a one-stop-shop to pick & mix solutions for any stage of their Digital Strategies.
We simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration for merchant solution providers resulting in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
The team focuses firmly on creating a modern client´s products, that represent different cloud-based portals. One of them establish easy ways to sign-on across client´s products. And other grab the big data from the right places and presents it in meaningfully for the user.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Be involved and participate in the overall product lifecycle
- Design and development of backend service for applications
- Ability to see the problem from various perspectives and granularity levels to suggest the most suitable solution
- Database performance tuning
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Java Development experience
- Experience with cloud base systems
- Experience with database systems and database optimization
- JAVA, Spring Framework
- AWS (Lambdas, S3, RDS)
- SQL, PostgreSQL
- Nice to have – knowledge of payment / banking industry
- Nice to have – Security knowledge – development in secured environment (secured development lifecycle)
- Nice to have: understanding ETL – Keboola/ AWS glue
- Nice to have: Git
Are you interested? Do you have questions?
Let´s contact us.