We are looking for a brilliant software engineer with a proven track record of creating responsive web applications and you’re excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry.
Somebody who will take a responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues.
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of a team of UI Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Deltatre Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilized by Deltatre
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
- Angular 4+ or React/Redux
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing using Jest and Sinon
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration
You should also have:
- Delivered projects as Senior/Lead
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience leading a team of developers across regions
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members
- o Experience working in an Agile work environment
- o An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech ]team who love to collaborate
- casual dress code
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office