Would you like to work on projects for a clients like FIFA, BBC Worldwide, Sony and many other famous brands? Could you imagine yourself like a team leader? Do you speak English, like an international company orientation and newest technologies? You should join us.
We are looking for a great Software engineering leader with a proven track record of building cross platform applications (or ready to on board the journey) and you’re excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry.
Somebody who is able to take a responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally.
Global company with huge growth potential offers you to be itś member who will help to bring sport and entertainment to life.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
And how is our culture? We are not just colleagues, we prefer to be like a family.
- Lead a team of UI Engineers across platforms and technologies including.
- Typescript + ReactJs or Angular: progressive web app and HTML TV apps.
- iOS & tvOS.
- Android & Android TV.
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation.
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions.
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code.
- Coordinate the work of sub-teams of UI Engineers.
- Adhere and contribute to Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice.
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering.
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
- Experience driving development across multiple technology streams.
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems.
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping.
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards.
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools.
- Experience leading a team of developers across regions.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software.
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members.
- Agile advocate mindset.
- Strong experience in CI/CD pipeline set-up.
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation.
- Strong background in one or more of the core technologies:
- PWA: Typescript, React/Redux or Angular, Webpack, Docker
- Android: Java/Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger, Gradle
- iOS: Swift, Alamofire, Kingfisher, IAP
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have any questions?
Let´s contact us.