Is it your passion Embedded development? Would you like to work for a Czech company with a great project in Mobility team? We are developing a new IT platform for modern trains and you will actively participate and improve the software and continuous integration process
Join us and help us create rail vehicles of tomorrow!
Modern trains are full of information technology – IP based networks, modern protocols like video streaming, voice applications and many others. This software is built with modern engineering tools, object oriented, and based on the Linux open source software stack.
You will work 4 weeks for our customer in Germany to gain an information about project and than from our Prague office. This position is for fulltime job, so you can expect all benefits from us.
You will actively participate and improve the software and continuous integration process.
You will be responsible for:
- Improving existing and developing new C++ applications
- Using and configuring Jenkins with SVN/GIT/ClearCase environment.
- Support and development of Linux embedded platform (Yocto, LTIB)
- Use the script languages and configuration files (Bash, package and Linux configuration, etc)
What you should have:
You should be very familiar with:
- Linux administration, network configuration (routing, firewall, forwarding, …), versioning and building process, images installation, bash, boot process, cpu utilization, gdb, drivers
- Knowledge of HW infrastructure components and their functions, bugfixing
- Experience with C/C++ development
- Experienced with Jenkins, SVN, GIT
- Fluency in English
Networking knowledge/skills: SSH, keys, certificates, autenthicaton, firewall, routing, ARP, DHCP, DNS, protocolls
Experience with Linux administration, programming skills, konfiguring the embedded components, understanding the system architecture and functions, performing root cause analysis and solution for bug fix
- Experience with POSIX
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
Is it interesting? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.