For our most important client international company in automotive industry we have open position Embedded SW Engineer in Prague 4.
is one of the automotive industry’s most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. is leading today the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
Company enjoys longstanding collaborative relationships with leading global automakers and has a proven track record of operational excellence. It currently serves approximately 40 global automakers with 13 well-positioned manufacturing plants and five research and development centers to meet worldwide demand.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will develop embedded firmware in a AUTOSAR automotive environment within a cross functional engineering team.
You will lead software review and release phase gates, as well as support the hardware design reviews.
· Develop automotive embedded firmware
· Implement motor control softwer
· Lead Software review and release process
· Participate in low voltage hardware design review
· Participate in risk assessment and DFMEA
· University degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
· Significant Experience in Embedded Firmware development in C/C++
· Some experience in HWIO/application layer implementation with motor conotrl CPU/DSPs
· Some experience in software development life cycle
· Some experience with automotive software debugging tools based on CCP/XCP
· Some experience with software version / source control tools
· Some knowledge with low voltage digital hardware and schematics
· Some knowledge of communication protocols such as CAN, CAN-FD, and Flexray
Preferred : Some experience in AUTOSAR and ISO26262 compatible embedded firmware development
According to the candidate’s experience, based on your ideas and if you have sufficient experience, they accept your claim
Salary rate for employees HPP 100 00 – 130 000 by experience