Are you interested in embedded development? Would you like to work in Nuremberg? Let´s work for us in multinational teams on development our own IoT platform!
Who we are?
We are pioneers in smart, realtime and secure industrial IoT solutions. We are securely connecting and processing sensor data up to the data visualization in the cloud and connecting with existing Entreprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Our platform offers a complete IoT ecosystem and it is designed for verticals like industry, automation, logistics, shop floor and fleet management.
We hold several international patents and we are ISO 27001 (Information Security Management) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management) certified.
Our company was founded in 2013 and consists of a unique team of technology- and business experts.
We have offices in Nuremberg (HQ), Frankfurt, (Germany) and Utrecht (The Netherlands).
Main focus of the position is the architecture, design and implementation of software running on specific wireless devices like radio interface cards and sensors/actuators inside our systém.
Based on our world class frameworks and platforms you will extend and optimize the embedded software components inside our IoT (Internet of Things) Stack.
Your role will be to extend our embedded solution with new features and optimize performance parameters like power consumption, communication speed, memory usage, etc. Debugging and testing of running systems to ensure high quality will be also part of your daily work.
Welcome skills & Experience:
- Software architecture and design for embedded systems
- 2-5 years experience in embedded software design for standard processor architectures like ARM, x86
- Usage of SW version control systems, preferably git
- SW development process following agile methods (Scrum)
- Embedded RTOS or Linux
- Good understanding of HW designs
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- C/C++, Python
- Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Wireless communication protocols (3GPP, WiFi)
- Field communication protocols (I2C, UART, ModBus, HART)
- English, German (communicative)
- Great & stable company with itś own IoT platform
- Fulltime job in Nuremberg
- Support during hiring & accomodation proces
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Don´t hesitate to contact us.