For a client that is 100% part of one of the largest automakers, we are looking for a Embedded SW Developer
Collaborate on electrical and electronic systems in cars that play an increasingly important role. Their development and constant innovation are essential factors for the success of every car manufacturer.
Become a part of a team working on a project focused on car sharing.
Car sharing is one of the hot topics they are currently working on. Thanks to the electronic control unit that we develop the car can become a part of the sharing economy.
- Dependable SW design and development of embedded software, firmware & controls in automotive applications where dependable functionality is required.
- In this role, the engineer will be responsible for developing tools for SW specification, design, integration, testing and verification and validation.
- Successful candidates will be able to closely collaborate with global, embedded product development teams by deploying initial conception through each of the design and development phases, up to and including certification and product launch with the support of model-based development processes, and utilization of testing, verification and validation tools.
- Embedded software development of dependable systems including team collaboration, version/revision/change control, build management, documentation and reporting.
- Perform architecture, design analysis, and modeling to ensure certification compliance of all functional, performance, and environmental requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members including controls and electronics design engineers to successfully develop and validate designs.
- Drive implementation consistency across multiple resources contributing to the same embedded system architecture; Champion and document improvements to the engineering standard work processes we use to engineer our products.
- Interface with projectmanager.
- Analyse customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics or Electrical Engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of experience with embedded system applications or relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience with V-model development process with support of model-based development process and automated tools for analysis, testing, verification & validation.
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development, verification and certification preferably in vehicle, or similar domains.
- Individual plan of learning and development, attending conferences, participation in company innovation program, language courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Special reduced price of operating leasing for Škoda cars
- Sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Motivating reward for recommending new colleagues
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Plenty of company events.