Are you experienced DevOps Engineer with strong AWS experience? Do you have a love for technology, working in an Agile team and wants to deliver high-profile projects in Europe, North America, Canada and Asia?
Our partner international company in 19 offices globally is looking for a DevOps Engineer for a main product of the company – technical solution that enables clients to stream their media content to end users.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
Take an opportunity to lead migration of existing development infrastructure to green-field development infrastructure. You will be leading the design and implementing of Kubernetes based container infrastructure.
This product is an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via product´s Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
Who we are looking for?
- 3 + years experience in this role
- Development infrastructure management (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab or similar)
- Linux Administration, Docker experience and bash scripting.
- Managing AWS Infrastructure (CloudFront or Terraform plus AWS console)
- SaaS Solutions
- Kubernetes (kops or kube-aws)
- Experience to work with engineering teams
- Working with production operations teams or internal IT teams
- Self-reliance – must be able to take direction, plan and execute
- Tenacious approach, strong curiosity to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- Solid communicator, you leave no-one in the dark
- Setting expectations with development teams
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?