Could you imagine to be a Devops Engineer, who will be responsible for maintaining the microservices components from the very first project setup up to releasing the components to the production environment? Are you looking for a part-time job in Prague or in České Budějovice? Let´s join us!
Who we are?
Our company lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant solution providers to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices. By subscribing to ours Digital Service Center, a vendor-agnostic and open platform, merchant solution providers can access a one-stop-shop to pick & mix solutions for any stage of their Digital Strategies.
We simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration for merchant solution providers resulting in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
We are looking for a Devops Engineer, who will be responsible for maintaining the microservices components from the very first project setup up to releasing the components to the production environment. Who will help us to automatize as much as possible: code quality checks, building, deploying the apps within Docker containers etc.
We suppose this person to be able to write not only shell scripts to automate as much as possible but also be able to help with a code at a very basic level in case of project needs it, or whether an urgent bug occurs.
- Help to analyse and setup development environments
- Setup and define all the automatic building and releasing facilities
- Now how to create and define a new microservice with the whole environment from a GIT repository up to the automatic deployment to the DEV, FAT, UAT and production environment
- Setup and maintain code quality & support tools used by developers
- In case of need, be able to code at least at the basic level
- Reviews and contributes to release notes and documentation
- Practical, real-world use of cloud technologies.AWS experience or other cloud services (Azure, GCP, …)
- CI / CD Setup experience
- Solid knowledge of Linux and Linux Shell and Windows PowerShell scripting
- Docker virtualization experience
- Moderate networking skills
- An enthusiasm for technology
- Think about how to test our software in an automated way
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Spoken & written English
Nice to have:
- Java / Kotlin programming languages experience
- Atlassian stack knowledge (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo,..)
- Security knowledge
- Willingness to learn new technology
- A least a minor programming languages experience (Java / Kotlin)
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.