Data Scientist on a project for Deutsche Telekom, where you can work in international projects related to 5G, high-speed Internet, IoT, self-care-
The possibility of Full remote, or Prague office, Brno Hradec Králové, ideally at least once 14 days onsite, but full remote is possible.
Finance 130 000 HPP
What will be your tasks:
– You work closely with requesters (e.g., product owners) in the analysis and implementation of requirements and take over the consulting at management level
– You create software solution designs and complete their documentation
– You define standards for system testing/test automation and take over the installation and configuration of software for complex products and services
– You support team members during error analysis up to troubleshooting and take over the technical support for other teams for the supervised products and services
– You will work closely with other teams in an international environment and lead projects of strategic relevance
– You support junior data scientists and act as a mentor/coach
– You create concepts for data analysis with AI/ML and carry them out independently
– You contribute to algorithmic solution finding with mathematical and statistical methods
– You design and develop AI/ML solutions along the entire lifecycle, from data processing pipelines to automated deployments.
– You derive recommendations from your developed data science solutions as well as present and discuss them with senior management
What you should ideally have:
– Successfully completed university degree with a focus on mathematics, computer science, physics or a comparable qualification and already have several years of professional experience in the field of artificial intelligence/machine learning/data science.
– Very good experiences in classic and agile forms of cooperation
– Excellent experience in the management of strategically oriented projects
– Excellent communication skills (in English, German is a big plus) and are confident in dialogue with decision-makers of the company
– Outstanding knowledge in technology and methods: Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP/NLU, Predictive Models, Anomaly Detection, Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Solving Highly Complex Problems
– Outstanding knowledge of relevant description languages Python, R, and/or (object-oriented) programming languages
– Practical experience in the use of appropriate tools for development change management and configuration management: Cloud Config Management (AWS, Google Cloud, …), Docker, template driven development, DevOps
– Experience in using at least some of the following tools/frameworks: Kubernetes, Grafana, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Anaconda, Kaldi, FastAPI, Rasa, node.js, Knime
– Experience in agile methods like SCRUM, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Design Thinking