On a project for Deutsche Telekom, where you can work in international projects we are looking for skilled software engineer, who loves working with data and has experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). We need someone, who can design and implement sound data processing solutions. Junior – Senior. They are striving for T-shaped knowledge – have expertise in one area but be open to learn more.
In department is working on international projects for whole Deutsche Telekom group, so good knowledge of English is a must. Being part of strong, big company brings not only stability and wide range of benefits, but also many opportunities.
Currently they are starting to build big new solutions on Google Cloud Platform. They dedicate large amount of our capacity to keep our solutions up to date with modern technologies, try innovations and remove technical debt.
They are organized in chapters, so each of us can freely work on our career paths. They provide a lot or learning options and dedicated time for learning.
What will you do
They are working on various new use cases as well as migrating current Big Data and DWH solutions to GCP.
• Analyze customer demands and available data, clarify requirements with business stakeholders
• Design & implement cloud data infrastructure, ETL & ELT or Machine learning jobs and data processing framework services
• Test & document them
• Collaborate on definition of architecture, methodology and software engineering processes.
• Try out new tools and technologies
You must be a team player, as we work in agile teams and support each other. We also put strong emphasis on work-life balance. Almost anything is possible if you do a great job and customer is happy 😊
Also, you should have:
• Working experience with Google Cloud Platform using Dataflow, Datafusion etc.
• Analytical experience with BigQuery and other storage options (BigTable, DocumentStore…)
• Experience with Apache Airflow-based orchestration services
• Experience with any programming languages (Python, Java, Go…)
• Experience with deployment of applications to GKE
• Working knowledge of CI/CD (Git, Gitlab…)
What do we offer?
• Full Home office (in Czech Republic) or working from our modern offices in Prague, Brno and Hradec Králové (fitness, parking for bikes, coffee shop…) or any combination of thereof
• Flexible working hours
• No dress code
• Company bonus 15% of yearly salary under standard performance
• Almost 6 weeks paid vacation (25 days of vacation + 4 days of personal free time off + 1 day for good deeds)
• At least 10% time for personal development, unlimited access to Percipio and Coursera platforms
• Unlimited voice and data tariff and top phone every 2 years + 75% discount on 8 tariffs (voice, mobile and fixed data, tv…) for you or your close ones
• Contribution to pension savings, meal voucher contribution, cafeteria benefits, Multisport card option
• Discounts at partner companies for fitness, culture, IT, cars and many more