Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
As a Data Engineering Lead in our Product team, the focus of your role will be to design, guide and deliver a highly scalable processing pipeline to support our new SaaS platform. This role would suit an experienced software developer who is looking to move into a data engineer role.
You will be working with technologies such as Spark / Kafka and cloud-based database solutions, and will engage with high frequency data to support machine learning systems, in order to assist our clients increase engagement with end users.
In your role you will guide multiple cross-disciplinary teams, ensuring the delivery of data-driven applications are meeting the needs of the product, and setting out a strategy that will lay out the future of this new platform.
You will help to bring sport and entertainment to life – we’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
Thay work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
Talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
- Data processing platforms (Spark)
- Strong database knowledge (SQL / NoSQL)
- Timeseries Database systems (Prometheus / Timescale DB)
- Messaging systems (Kafka / Azure Service Bus / RabbitMQ / NATS)
- Software Engineering (ideally Python, .NET or Go)
- AWS (or similar cloud-based server providers)
- Elasticsearch / Cassandra
- Complex problem solving
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams with developers, business analysts, designers and product owners
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.