The technological company specialising in software development for 3D computer graphics and visual effects with offices in Prague and Prostějov looking for a C++ Developer.
Their technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. They have recently become a part of an Academy Award–winning company Chaos Group.
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience with designing larger software products and possibly with overseeing and managing development teams.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to navigate in a larger code–base and third–party APIs.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Basic knowledge of computer graphics would be nice, but not necessary.
- Git, Network programming, macOS/Linux development, UI design and programming.
- Some experience with CAD software, especially ARCHICAD would be nice, not necessary (as long as you’re willing to learn).
Who are we looking for?
- Someone reliable and capable of learning new things.
- Someone who likes to actively look for new solutions.
- Problem solvers with a proactive “can–do” attitude.
- Interesting job and great colleagues.
- Work on projects that make sense, developed in close collaboration with end users (no paper pushing).
- Work on projects that have big impact on a global scale (movies, TV ads, land architecture, …).
- Salary corresponding to the performance.
- Negotiable working conditions.
- Various other perks – free refreshments at the workplace, company lunches/dinners, activity days, etc.
- Learning from experienced people (ex–WETA, PIXAR, Disney, Sony…). Growth within the company (we are expanding).
(60 – 80 000 Kč HPP/IČO, full time)