The technological company specialising in software development for 3D computer graphics and visual effects with offices in Prague and Prostějov.
Their technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. They have recently become a part of an Academy Award–winning company Chaos Group.
What skills should you have?
- Good C++ skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
Skills that help you in the role:
- Ability to navigate in a larger code–base and third–party APIs.
- Basic knowledge of computer graphics would be nice, but by no means necessary.
- Git, Network programming, macOS/Linux development, UI design and programming.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone reliable and capable of learning new things.
- Someone who likes to actively look for new solutions.
- Problem solvers with a proactive “can–do” attitude.
What do we offer?
- Interesting job and great colleagues.
- Work on projects that make sense, developed in close collaboration with end users (no paper pushing).
- Work on projects that have big impact on a global scale (movies, TV ads, land architecture,…).
- Salary corresponding to the performance.
- Negotiable working conditions.
- Various other perks – free refreshments at the workplace, company lunches/dinners, activity days, etc.
- Learning from experienced people
(ex–WETA, PIXAR, Disney, Sony…). Growth within the company (we are expanding).
(40 000 – 60 000 Kč HPP/IČO, full time)