We are looking for a C# Developer for a Czech company that develops its own proprietary product for print management.
As a C# Developer, you will be developing Embedded Terminals for printers, mostly using ASP.NET, and also analyze and design system architecture.
Embedded Terminal is a personalized and easy to use touchscreen access point for everyone who needs to use the printer in a minute.
The Terminals development team is about 6 developers, 2 testers, and 1 product owner.
This company offers an enterprise-class printing and document management solution, with a vibrant community of partners and dealers spread throughout 80 countries. They are independent, self-funded, and continue to grow at an astonishing rate. Their HQ and R&D is situated in a modern office space in Prague, with branches in Austria, Germany, France, the UK, UAE, Russia, and the USA.
They watch new trends in programming, choosing what makes sense to them. They like programming, working together as friends, and simply want to be the best at what they do.
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 and .Net Core
- C# 8.0
- HTML & CSS
- Entity Framework
- Firebird Database
- Visual Studio / Rider
We’re looking for:
- C# developers with experience in writing stable, testable code they can be proud of
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
This is what you need to be well-versed in:
- Working knowledge of C# 8.0 / .NET framework 4.7.2 / .Net Core
- Experienced in multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols: TCP, HTTP, WebSockets, REST API, SSL
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency with Git