We are looking for a C# Developer for a Czech company that develops its own proprietary product for print management.
What would your job be like?
As a C# developer, you will help us build highly available software connecting hundreds of devices with thousands of users using anything from mobile phone to server applications.
You will be a crucial member of the development team, which is now made up of 8 developers and 2 testers and 1 product owner.
We’re looking for:
- C# developers with experience in writing stable, testable code they can be proud of
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
- Willingness to learn and teach us what we don’t know
- C# ASP.NET Core 8.0
- Entity Framework
- MOQ for mocking
- Firebird DB
- C# ASP.NET Core 6
- Multi-threaded programming
- REST API, OAuth
- Knowledge of distributed systems design
- English language B1/B2 and above. You must be able to discuss work related topics easily.
- Unlimited paid vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Multisport card
- Meal allowances
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Multicultural team
- On site, hybrid or limited home office workload
- Contract for an unlimited period
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses