For our client – danish company we are looking for a new colleague for Business Intelligence and Analytics team.
As an experienced data analyst or data engineer, you will take a key role in customer projects which are placed at the very top in customers’ strategic agendas within data. In these projects, you will be able to exploit your data analytics skills, data engineering, advanced analytics and cloud infrastructure and platform services among others. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to join cross-professional teams linked to other business areas.
Your Responsibilities :
- Advisory, development and implementation of BI and data platform solutions – using Microsoft tools like Power BI, Azure Synapse Analytics and others to extract and model data from data sources like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Setting up the work processes, best practices and procedures for ensuring a governed approach to applying Power BI across the organization
- Ensuring stable operation of data processes and solutions including ongoing optimization and support to IT and end users
- Continuously keeping up with the latest trends and bringing them to our customers through projects.
You have :
- Experience within Business Intelligence and/or data warehousing on advanced or senior level
- A keen eye for spotting the business and innovation potential from the use of data
- Solid communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technology stack, especially Power BI but also different Microsoft Azure services and the Power Platform
- Experience with the entire data maturity process, from extraction, modelling, building and governance
- Experience working with production environments and deployment frameworks.