Our partner – an international company (19 offices globally ) is looking for Business Analyst 2+ years + to the Prague and Brno offices.
Their premium OTT platforms areused by leading media, cable, broadcast and telecom companies as well as major sports organizations all around the globe to offer and deliver their video catalogs and channels to end-users via wide range of client apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
You will collect and own the requirements and then formulate them into multiple functional teams, such as developers, designers, and test team members.
- Undertake the formal requirements analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, translating them into the appropriate product documentation, including user stories and UML
- Facilitate the elicitation requirements using a number of techniques such as online and face to face meetings and workshops
- Outline the parameters of the project, and determine potential solutions
- Proficient in writing user stories, scenarios, acceptance criteria, UML and concept design
- Take responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness and usability of requirements in the form of user stories and any project artefacts
- Work with Customer Product Owners and Project Managers, UX&D, QA and Technical teams to validate captured requirements
- Support team members throughout the product life cycle, including pro-active raising of issues, dependencies and risks to either the Senior Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
- Work in a highly collaborative and multi-disciplinary Agile/Scrum framework
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent customer-facing skills. Proven experience in working on client site
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities and constraints
- Experience of Scrum or any other Agile methodology
- Experience of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- As an effective communicator, you must be able to facilitate workshops, internal and external meetings, ask the right questions, and actively listen and take in new information.
- Worked within a technical analysis of large scale projects with an emphasis on back and front-end systems and third-party integration
- Experience with preparing and conducting workshops online and face to face
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office option
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office