For our the most important client a British multinational investment bank and financial services company with head office in London we looking for BATS Java Developer.
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Experience with messaging middleware technologies and databases.
- 3-4 years experience in developing trading systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player who takes initiative and can influence the development of the system.
- Experience of low latency systems
- Develop Java projects for the Markets Execution department as defined by business requirements and prioritization.
- The ideal candidate will fit into the team and the current code base, make it their own, and use this as a base to be able to design and develop new components -include ongoing re-implementations of the existing codebase, extensions thereof and ongoing support of those systems.
- Develop solutions to problems both tactical and strategic as the business requires it.
- Provide estimates for tasks, including design, development and testing.
- Extend and support the low-latency system to meet the business requirements
- The candidate will be able to communicate with senior stakeholders to understand their requirements and manage their expectations of delivery.
- Key stakeholders must be kept aware of the processes and procedures require for work prioritization.
- The candidate is expected to be able to propose solutions to complex problems that are in keeping with the existing system architecture.
- If an expedited solution is necessary the candidate should be able to analyse the situation and deliver rapid resolutions.
- The candidate should understand the impact a change has when defining solutions and build this into estimates.
Skill that will help you in the role:
- Banking experience
- Knowledge of KDB
- 5 weeks holiday
- Meal vouchers 90CZK fully paid by the company
- 60 Sick days per year fully covered by employer
- 3% of base salary for pension allowance (paid with your salary)
- 7 days extra for maternity leave
- Technical, Soft skills and Finance training
- English and Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance (non-guaranteed bonus)
- Assistance with Visa and Working Permit
- Private health care – EUC Premium
- Parking space in the office building area
- Multisport card sponsorship (790 CZK deduction from your salary)
- Possibility of remote with the manager