Risks, artificial intelligence, modern technology and machine learning – that’s what’s going on here. In our Risk Advisory team, we work on revolutionary projects focused on AI/ML models and we are here for clients, whom we help to change their existing world. Does this world attract you? Are you an enthusiast in the world of artificial intelligence and machine learning? So come on, we’ve got a seat for you!
About the Task :
Graviton Migration is about upgrade the infrastructure to Graviton based images.
We are looking for senior software developers, who will be responsible for leading the upgrade of our RDS, Elasticache, compute instances from their current Intel based generations to cheaper and more performant Graviton based instances.
Your Key Responsibilities :
· Changing the infra templates (mostly terraform) for the identified resources
· Validating the changes in lower pre-prod environments
· Optional load/stress testing
· Resolving compatibility issues (if any)
· Rolling it out successfully to production
· Interfacing with the teams that own these AWS resources
· Preparing test plans and rollout strategy
· Getting them reviewed with the respective team and our DevOps teams
· Rolling out these improvements across 7 RDS instances
What to Bring :
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
· 5-8 years of experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
· knowledge of coding (AWS engineers will work closely with software engineers)
· Grasp on AWS fundamentals, terraform templates
· Ability to problem solve with stakeholders and insistence on engineering standards w.r.t testing and obversability
· Grasp on low level details such as ability to reason about the performance of databases, caches (RDS, Elasticache), Docker (for Java & Go Services) is a good to have skill for this project.
Locality: Prague 2 (3 days of homeoffice)