For a client that is 100% part of one of the largest automakers, currently looking for a new colleague for the position of SW Architect to extend and strengthen their team of SW Development.
Become a part of a stable multinational company with almost 20 years long tradition. You will gain interesting work in a growing field and be in the centre of development of new automotive technologies that will be introduced into cars within the next 5 years.
- The SW architect will be first positioned to learn across different projects to absorb know-how (both theoretical and practical) in terms of ECU SW architectures.
- This includes classis AUTOSAR, adaptive AUTOSAR as well as different future platforms such as ICAS for Volkswagen or HCP for Audi or Porsche.
- The content of the work will include practical SW development work in projects as well as conceptual work utilizing broad overview and detailed knowledge of SW to design solutions and SW components.
- The traditional ECU world is mainly that of C and C++ development, but with the future platforms this is now combined with backend services.
- Learn necessary automotive technologies both through projects and trainings.
- Design architecture of SW systems with defined constraints.
- Evaluate architecture concepts on target HW.
- Develop SW in C/C++.
- Assist in complexity and cost evaluation of new projects.
- Work with systems IBM Doors, IBM Rhapsody, Jenkins, SVN, Jira and others.
- Communicate with German customer.
- Teach and mentor junior colleagues.
- Ability and proven experience with designing SW systems in at least one of these areas (and good knowledge of the remaining ones)
- Distributed systems
- Embedded systems
- Very good knowledge of SW development tools and methodologies.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Systematic approach and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English (ability to read German documentation).
- Good communication skills and a proactive approach.
- Motivation to learn and improve.
You should have:
- Relevant university education or proven experience in the field.
- Experience with integration of SW into target HW platforms (platform dependence, porting, debugging, real time criteria).
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as CAN, Ethernet.
- Knowledge and experience in other programming languages.
- Willingness to travel (occasional business trips to Germany).
- Individual plan of learning and development, attending conferences, participation in company innovation program, language courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Special reduced price of operating leasing for Škoda cars
- Company contribution for supplementary pension insurance
- Sick days.
- Motivating reward for recommending new colleagues
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Plenty of company events.