Are you looking for a junior/supportive Business Analyst position? Would you like to work with some of the top names in Media and Broadcasting? Are you comfortable with international environment?
Letś work for us!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has excellent communication skills, good analytical skills. Having an IT or Business degree is preferred but not essential.
We will support and mentor you and you will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented pool of Mid-Level and Senior Business Analysts within an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world.
You will help us to bring sport and entertainment to life – we’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
Our talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
- Become passionate about technology and digital video on demand (VOD) market and applications.
- Take full ownership and accountability of all tasks assigned to you
- Work alongside senior members of the Project team in a supportive role
- Undertake the formal requirements analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, translating them into the appropriate product documentation, including user stories and Product Overview Document
- Work with Product Owners, UX&D, QA and Technical teams to validate captured requirements
- Ability to conduct methodical analysis and document the outcome
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with the client, internal teams and third-party vendors.
- Analyse all defects identified by team and validate same to ensure accuracy in data and evaluate all processes according business requirement and perform analysis on all root causes
- Provide regular updates to members of your project team
- The role is largely office-based but travel is expected as we are a global organisation and we have world-wide clients
Competencies and Skills
- Effective communication skills – open and confident communicator, willing to take on all issues in a professional manner and to work with clients and team members until issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities and constraints
- Interest in media/digital. Our multi-disciplined team’s talent and personality is key to our success.
- Ability to learn complex concepts through formal and informal training, as well as on the job coaching
- Analytical skills with a proven ability to translate findings into cohesive documentation
- Be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be able to interface with external customers at all level up to Executive level, therefore customer facing skills is key
- Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Good customer-facing skills
- Experience with requirement workshops, user stories, gherkin syntax, story maps, UML, data analysis and wireframes
- Worked within a technical team of large scale projects with an emphasis on backend systems and third-party integration
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile methodologies and Jira and Confluence software tools
- Experience in delivering bespoke and off the shelf software solutions
- Experience in software development – knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Keen interest in media/digital. Our multi-disciplined team’s talent and personality is key to our success.
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.