We are looking for an application specialist with knowledge Unix/Linux, JBoss, Tomcat and with interest in DevOps methods.
- Assist on Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Configuration management process executions & follows up with the problem resolution.
- Participates on tests and release to the DTAP environment.
- Interacts with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues and problems
- Participate on security standard review process and on mitigation of identified issues.
- Participates on continuous improvement of applications
- University or high-school degree, with some related work experience (2 years) and/or training;
- Basic knowledge in IT Technologies on relevant position
- Basic knowledge of JBoss, Tomcat, Apache
- Basic knowledge of unix/linux, oracle and windows environment
- Experience/interest in DevOps methods and continuous integration and deployment tools, including Jenkins, Git, SVN, Jira, Azure DevOps
- Previous work in ops or analytical positions is an advantage
- Communicates clearly, is able to present concepts, data and issues in a structured way
- Multi-tasking and able to work in AGILE environment
- Analytical and strong in problem-solving
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English both spoken and written