For a company who develop a product that allows businesses to control their mobile data and ensure their security, we are looking for an Android developer.
In addition to traditional threat detection techniques, they are still improving MI: RIAM – a machine-based detector.
- Your responsibilities will include writing code covered with unit tests, acceptance tests, doing code-reviews and creating or commenting on technical designs for new features.
- Our client’s app provides users with overview of their data usage and information about network threats and currently setup policies for mobile internet usage.
- The mobile app is not like most of the apps on the market because a big part of their features are implemented to operate in the background (network stack configuration, reachability checking, location tracking, packet classification).
- That brings many challenges and at the same time is what makes their work interesting and dynamic – They also do UI work and they are aiming for cutting-edge design.
- Writing clean code is part of their philosophy and they use unit and acceptance tests to back us up when they refactor their codebase.
- Java (In the future, most of the features will be written in Kotlin).
- Networking (HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, VPN, understanding of TCP/IP stack in general).
- Unit testing and principles of dependency injection.
- Modern office in the center with parking.
- Contribution to education and training.
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days.
- Possibility of working from home flexible working hours.
- Benefits +.
- Multisport card.
- Interesting finance.