For our the most important client a British multinational investment bank and financial services company with head office in London we looking for AETT C++ developer.
- Writing high quality robust, reliable and high-performance C++14 and SQL code on the Linux based platform, BARX FX, using the latest development tools and an Agile development approach.
- Working with technical leads, project managers and business analysts to analyse new business or technical requirements and find the appropriate technical solution.
- Follow all steps of the development lifecycle from analysis, design, implementation, unit tests, code reviews, automated and performance test to final delivery of the solution into the production environment.
- Working effectively to deliver required changes to the BARX FX trading platform.
- Working within a team of other C++ and Java developers as well as testers and participating in a culture of “knowledge sharing”.
- Delivering continuous improvement of the development environment.
Who we are looking for:
- Extensive experience of writing C++ (or C and similar) code for multithreaded server applications on Linux/Solaris or Windows is essential
- Excellent analytical and analysis skills, ability to investigate complex coding issues and navigate a large code base is essential.
- Good communication skills and ability to participate in technical discussions within the development team, communicating any issues that have a project-wide scope to the necessary level is essential.
- Must be able to work with and participate within a small local team people as well as a large professional team across multiple global locations.
Skill that will help you in the role:
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems such as TeamCity, version control systems such as GIT, build automation tools such as Maven.
- A working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA.
- Previous work on a front office trading application.
- Experience gained in Foreign Exchange Cash & Options, Money Markets or Investment Banking.
- 5 weeks holiday
- meal vouchers 90CZK fully paid by the company
- 60 Sick days per year fully covered by employer
- 3% of base salary for pension allowance (paid with your salary)
- 7 days extra for maternity leave
- technical, Soft skills and Finance training
- English and Czech language courses
- yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance (non-guaranteed bonus)
- assistance with Visa and Working Permit
- private health care – EUC Premium
- parking space in the office building area
- multisport card sponsorship (790 CZK deduction from your salary)
- possibility of remote with the manager