Let´s help us to create a modern client´s products, that represent different cloud-based portals.
Join us, one of the largest Fintech businesses and embrace the future together with us.
Who we are?
Our company lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant solution providers to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices. By subscribing to ours Digital Service Center, a vendor-agnostic and open platform, merchant solution providers can access a one-stop-shop to pick & mix solutions for any stage of their Digital Strategies.
We simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration for merchant solution providers resulting in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
The team focuses firmly on creating a modern client´s products, that represent different cloud-based portals. One of them establish easy ways to sign-on across client´s products. And other grab the big data from the right places and presents it in meaningfully for the user.
- Templating web pages according to designs
- Building reusable front-end components
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Creating responsive layouts for mobile and desktop
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- experience with HTML
- experience with CSS and Sass
- Understanding of frameworks and libraries such as AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- Basic knowledge about databases and backend technologies
- Experience with cloud base systems
- Tech skills:
- Basic: SQL, PostgreSQL
- Nice to have AWS (Lambdas, S3, RDS)
- Nice to have – knowledge of payment / banking industry
- Nice to have – Security knowledge – development in secured environment (secured development lifecycle)
- Nice to have: understanding ETL – Keboola/ AWS glue
- Nice to have: Git
Are you interested? Do you have questions?
Let´s contact us.