For our most important client a British multinational investment bank and financial services company
with head ofice in London we looking for Java developer.
Do you like to work in an open culture society where everyone has room to influence the working environment?
Where you can work anywhere in the world within a company after one year?
It has operations in over 40 countries and regional Development Center in Prague.
What will you do ?
• Maintain and Develop code: the team owns software components enhancing and extending functionality of the grid and providing visualisation,
automation and support to various teams. The HPC Engineering team is responsible for defining, developing and deploying these components.
• Consultancy: work with client development teams to assist with on-boarding applications to the grid,
with performance enhancements and analysis of grid configuration issues.
Act as subject matter expert and represent HPC’s interest in various development forums.
Technology, Expeience, Knowlenge:
• Java 8 EE – SpringBoot, Maven, Tomcat
• Python – Django/Django Rest Framework
• Docker/Containerisation – Kubernetes, Openshift, DockerSwarm, etc.
• Chef, Ansible, ELK (Elastic Stack)
• Linux (ideally RHEL) – Bash, RPM build
• Windows Server – Powershell, MSI build
• TCP/IP stack knowledge and debugging (C10k)
• Strong Object Oriented background with SOLID principles with personal interest and drive to explore new open source technologies
• Experience in developing Microservices and API design (RAML)
• Knowledge of enterprise level messaging, authentication and encryption techniques
• Experience with development Tools including source control (GIT), Continuous Integration (TeamCity), Testing frameworks (Sonar) & techniques
• Experience in working with RDBMS technologies including Oracle, MSSQL, MariaDB including development experience in PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL/PSM
What the comany provide?:
· 5 weeks holiday
· Meal vouchers 90CZK fully paid by the company
· 60 Sick days per year fully covered by employer
· 3% of base salary for pension allowance (paid with your salary)
· 7 days extra for maternity leave
· Technical, Soft skills and Finance training
· English and Czech language courses
· Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance (non-guaranteed bonus)
· Assistance with Visa and Working Permit
· Private health care – EUC Premium
· Parking space in the office building area
· Multisport card sponsorship (790 CZK deduction from your salary)
· Possibility to work remotely if needed after discussion with the Line manager
· Open culture where anyone has space to influence our working environment
· Internal mobility after 12 months
· Company events 2x a year
· Various technologies
· Graduates, Internships program
· Multicultural environment
· Working hours with some flexibility based on agreement with Manager
· Team presentations
· Wednesday Fruit salad day – provided to all employees
· Relaxation areas (table football, play stations)
· Once a week excercise/stretching in the office with proffessional instructor
· According to the candidate’s experience, based on your ideas and if you have sufficient experience, they accept your claim