Do you want working for company, what pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies ?
Their UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We are looking for a smart, proactive and naturally inquisitive QA Engineer with strong passion for testing and technology and the ability to collaborate within a vibrant product team.
As a Product QA Engineer, you will be responsible for the complete testing lifecycle of the company’s main product. Your daily activities will include:
- Analysis of requirements and specifications.
- Preparation, writing and review of test cases and test plans.
- Updating/creating automated tests for UI.
- Execution of manual and automated tests across various devices and targets (e.g. iOS, tvOS, Android, Android TV, web browsers).
- Reporting test results.
- Working closely with other team members on daily basis.
To be successful, you should ideally:
- Have 2+ years experience in QA/testing.
- Be able to identify gaps in requirements and specifications.
- Be able to create test plans on your own.
- Be familiar with mobile applications testing.
- Be familiar with web debugging proxy tools.
- Have at least basic experience with writing automated tests or scripting/programming.
- Have at least basic experience with REST API testing.
- Be passionate about the importance of measuring quality.
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- English/Czech language classes
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Friday drinks and end of month celebrations
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day HO weekly
Salary rate for employees HPP 70 000 -85 000 by experience
Salary rate for freelancers MD/ 4 000 – MD/ 4 500 by experience
It is possible to increase wages in the future