For our most important client a British multinational investment bank and financial services company with head ofice in London we looking for .NET Developer Senior.
Do you like to work in an open culture society where everyone has room to influence the working environment?
Where you can work anywhere in the world within a company after one year?
It has operations in over 40 countries and regional Development Center in Prague.
What will you be doing:
The main function of the role is to act as a senior developer in the On demand pricing team in Prague. The successful candidate will need to acquire a broad understanding of all aspects of the pricing stack and be confident and able to work independently and autonomously on business critical issues
What we’re looking for:
• strong knowledge of C# and .NET 4.5+
• experience with unit testing/test driven development/continuous integration
• undergraduate degree in CompSci, Engineering, Maths or Physics (Masters or advanced degree preferred)
• ability to communicate at all levels and work independently
• fluent written and spoken English
• develop cross asset pricing tools in C#, supporting the needs of the business.
• work directly with front office trading desk, risk managers and product controllers from gathering requirements to delivery of projects
• work alongside trading and quantitative analysts to build components making use of the banks standard analytics libraries
• architect, design, build, develop and support a resilient, scalable pricing service for use by multiple heterogeneous clients.
• support existing pricing applications and be responsible for pricing queries from trading, sales and risk management
Skills that will help you in the role:
• previous experience in investment banking or in the financial industry
• experience working with Derivatives
• experience in a front office facing environment; dealing with traders & quantitative analysts
• experience working in an Agile environment
• familiarity with xml
What the comany provide:
- 5 weeks holiday
- meal vouchers 90CZK fully paid by the company
- 60 Sick days per year fully covered by employer
- 3% of base salary for pension allowance (paid with your salary)
- 7 days extra for maternity leave
- technical, Soft skills and Finance training
- English and Czech language courses
- yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance (non-guaranteed bonus)
- assistance with Visa and Working Permit
- private health care – EUC Premium
- parking space in the office building area
- multisport card sponsorship (790 CZK deduction from your salary)
- possibility to work remotely if needed after discussion with the Line manager
- open culture where anyone has space to influence our working environment
- internal mobility after 12 months
- company events 2x a year
- various technologies
- graduates, Internships program
- multicultural environment
- working hours with some flexibility based on agreement with Manager
- team presentations
- wednesday Fruit salad day – provided to all employees
- relaxation areas (table football, play stations)
- once a week excercise/stretching in the office with proffessional instructor
- According to the candidate’s experience, based on your ideas and if you have sufficient experience, they accept your claim